The demo version of Emailchemy masks the subject and sender of each message with a “nag” message like “Please purchase Emailchemy”. This enables you to see that Emailchemy can convert all your email before you purchase.
If you are still seeing these “nags” after you purchase, it usually means one of two things:
1) You have not entered your license key and are still using the demo version.
2) You are using files created by the demo version.
There are a few things you need to do after purchasing a license for Emailchemy:
- (optional, though recommended) Delete the messages and files created by the demo version of Emailchemy. Do NOT delete your original email files.
- Launch Emailchemy and register it by entering your license key on the Register window (look for it in the Help menu if it doesn’t pop up on launch).
- Run your conversion again, starting with the ORIGINAL email files, so that the full version of Emailchemy can now fill-in the email header fields that were blocked in the demo version.