1. Update your software
Product updates are released periodically to add new functionality, refine operation, and address known issues. Before reporting an issue with any product, please make sure you are using the latest version.
2. Read the user manual and FAQs
User Manuals for each product contain step-by-step walkthroughs and troubleshooting sections. The most up-to-date versions may be found here:
Many of the most frequently asked support questions are answered in each product’s FAQ:
3. Ask for help through Email
Send other questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT: To ensure your email isn’t blocked by a spam filter, please include the NAME of the product (i.e. Emailchemy, ImportServer) somewhere in your email.
For all requests, please include the following information:
- OrderID or License Key (for priority support)
- Product name and version
- Operating system (Windows, Mac, or Linux) name and version
- A clear description of the problem and the steps taken before the problem occurred