Emailchemy converts email from the closed, proprietary file formats of the most popular (and many of yesterday’s forgotten) email applications to standard, portable formats that any application can use. These standard formats are ideal for importing, long term archival, database entry, or forensic analysis and eDiscovery.
- Converts email files to open standard formats and popular closed formats
- Convert all your old email files with a single product
- cross-platform solution runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- no need to re-install or run old email programs
- convert Windows email files on a Mac or Linux computer, and vice-versa
- Industrial-strength accuracy relied upon by law enforcement and forensic agencies around the world
- Embedded IMAP email server to simplify importing
- Utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives
|Emailchemy can read:||Emailchemy can write: |
Emailchemy can also import email into any other IMAP-compatible email application using built-in IMAP server
New in Emailchemy 14
- Convert direct to Outlook PST format
- New Thunderbird converter adds support for IMAP accounts and maildir storage
- Convert Google Takeout files
- Easier IMAP-based importing
- Faster conversion filters
- Improvements to Apple Mail converter and CSV output
- Automatic checking for software updates
- Address Harvester output now compatible with Google Contacts
- Option to normalize timestamps to UTC
Emailchemy will run as a demo until unlocked with a valid registration key. The demo will mask subject and sender fields in the converted email. Please try the demo before purchasing.
Minimum 8GB system memory (RAM) recommended.
|macOS 10.7 – 10.15: Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina||Disk Image [.dmg]|
|Windows (64-bit)||Zipped Installer [.zip]|
|Linux||Tar & Gzip’d Installer [.tgz]|
Please make sure the demo version successfully converts your email before you purchase the full version. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have before you purchase. All licenses include 1 year of free updates. After your order is processed, an email will be sent with information on how to get a fully functional version of Emailchemy.
|Product||License||Terms & Limitations|
|Personal Edition||Individual||One person’s email only.|
|Household||Single family household use. (i.e. your email and your spouse’s, your kids’, your dog’s…). Not for organizational or commercial use.|
|Forensic Edition||Technician||For forensic analysis and eDiscovery use by a single technician, analyst or investigator. Not for migrations.|
|Migration Edition||Site||For email migration projects in your organization. Volume and educational discounts available. Contact sales for a quote.|
Contact Sales for a quote or more information.
|License||Terms & Limitations|
|Service Bureau & Embedded||Use Emailchemy’s conversion technology in your own application and services. Scriptable CLI and Java API versions of the Emailchemy conversion engine are available.|