How to contact Emailchemy support
If your question isn’t answered here or in the Emailchemy User Manual, you can contact Emailchemy support by email. But before you do, please try the following:
- Update to the latest version of Emailchemy
- Reboot your computer
- Exit out of your email applications
- Try the conversion again
You’d be surprised how many times this simple procedure is the solution, so please don’t be offended that we suggest it.
Otherwise, if your question of issue isn’t resolved by the consulting the online documentation, send your question by email to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: To ensure your email isn’t blocked by a spam filter, please include the NAME of the product (i.e. Emailchemy) somewhere in your email.
For all requests, please include the following information:
- Order Number or License Key
- Product name and version
- Operating system (Windows, Mac, or Linux) name and version
- A clear description of the problem and the steps taken before the problem occurred