How to contact Emailchemy support
Before You Contact Support
If your question isn’t answered here or in the Emailchemy User Manual, you can contact Emailchemy support by email. But before you do, please try the following:
- Update to the latest version of Emailchemy
- Reboot your computer
- Exit out of your email applications
- Try the conversion again
You’d be surprised how many times this simple procedure is the solution, so please don’t be offended that we suggest it.
Emailing Customer Support
If your question of issue isn’t resolved by the consulting the online documentation, send your question or detailed description of any problems to email@example.com
For all support requests, please include the following information:
- Order Number or License Key
- Product name and version
- Operating system (Windows, Mac, or Linux) name and version
- Detailed description of the steps taken before problem occurred, and the text or screenshot of any error message received.
IMPORTANT: To ensure your email isn’t blocked by a spam filter, please include the NAME of the product (Emailchemy) somewhere in your email.
If you do not hear back from us…
It probably means we are being blocked by your spam filter. We usually will try to get back to you within a day. So please, check your spam folders.
Reporting a Bug