We released Emailchemy 11.2 this week. It includes improvements in several converters and a new feature for helping recover from crashed Google Apps uploads.
- Better handling of AOL HTML content
- Entourage converter now includes and identifies both original and user-edited subjects
- Fixed blank attachment names from PST files
- Improved handling of corrupt Claris Emailer 2 databases
- New option for manually deleting the Google Apps Uploader history file
This is a free update for all current v11 users. For users of older Emailchemy versions, the upgrade is free if you purchased after June 17, 2010 (within 1 year of the release of v11). If you purchased before June 17, 2010, send us an email to get a 50% off renewal coupon.